Yoga Foundations: Reboot, Refresh, Renew
Time & Location
About the Event
My two favourite yoga quotes:
"Health is wealth, peace of mind is Happiness; Yoga shows the way". Vishnudevananda Saraswati, guru of Sivanananda yoga
"You are pure perfection - the embodiment of pure positive energy, health and vitality." Esme Sanz who will partner with me to bring you another awesome workshop soon :)
Yoga in London has become so very singularly focussed on an increasingly physical practice - which is awesome, I love that ballet, gymnastics, callisthenics and other forms of movement are blending into and expanding yoga practice.
Yoga however is so much more than just a physical practice of movement - for me its an energy practice and a wealth of both practical, spiritual and esoteric knowledge that helps us better understand and master ourselves.
Without getting too 'tree huggy' 😁 We'll break down the practices of Yoga: Asana - Pranayama - Chanting/Mantra - Meditation - Energy work - you'll learn how to:
- Find inner still ness and quiet amidst the chaos of modern life
- Reboot your energy physically, energetically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- How to connect and recognise the true you
- Use powerful ritual to help you let go of what no longer serves you and empower your desires
Come experience and learn how to shake off whatever layers of **dust you've accumulated through life that leaves you feeling so painfully far from this true you.
** such as stress, anxiety, self doubt, aches & pains, loss of physical fitness or capabilities, headaches, weak immune system, low energy
The price of your ticket includes a take-home bottle of extremely high quality, synergistically blended essential oils used in the workshop, bound with blessed red Tibetan thread symbolising protection that you can tie to your wrist or to anything, or one that is important to you. Just this oil alone would cost you £40 from Neals Yard ✌️☺️🌸💯
- We have some mats and blocks but if you prefer to bring your own you’re welcome to
- The studio is beautiful and warm but if you like to feel snuggly during relaxation by all means bring something snuggly to put on or cover you
- There is a tap where you can refil your own water bottle
- If you want to bring a notebook at pen to make notes, you’re welcome to - a handout will also be provided
- The essential oil blend is made from nut-free oils and are suitable for all with no special contraindications
- If you haven’t practiced yoga before and are unsure what to wear - anything stretchy that you can move around comfortably in is just fine :)
- Urban Retreat: Reboot£40£400£0